The Kickstart Diabetes Reversal Programme
I have partnered with Siobhan (pronounced Shivaun) Dee, an expert in diabetes to raise awareness of her new online diabetes reversal programme: Kickstart.
Diabetes is an issue very close to my heart as my grandfather died of this disease whilst only in his early 50s. He was an indentured labourer working on the sugar plantations of Demerara in Guyana, South America.
Like Siobhan, I believe that pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes can be reversed. That’s why I am supporting Siobhan’s Kickstart Diabetes Reversal programme. Here is what she says about it on her website:
“Diabetes has featured in many aspects of my life for decades and I am passionately and wholeheartedly committed to making the lives of those with diabetes healthier and happier.
I have extensively researched diabetes reversal and am confident without doubt that it is possible for many people to reverse type 2 diabetes or at the very least to significantly improve their health and master blood sugar control. I see it all of the time.
I have worked as a nurse looking after diabetes patients in 4 different countries, I worked to senior management level in the pharmaceutical industry for ten years and worked on diabetes medications.
I have worked with family doctors, specialist doctors and nurses and I know how the system works. I also have an extensive understanding of natural healthcare, nutrition and holistic treatments so I will understand you no matter what angle you’re coming from!
I am also certified coach and a certified yoga teacher and I bring all of those skills into my work which is hugely beneficial to my clients.
I ‘get’ diabetes.
I understand the challenges and the fears that you live with every day.
- The confusion and mixed messages.
- Lack of support and lack of information.
- A future where your healthcare provider sees you taking more medication rather than less and the bleak outlook that many have for the health of those with diabetes.
I hear it all of the time and it motivates me even more to reach out to as many people as I can that are looking for a healthy solution.
I became a mum relatively late (in my early and my late 40’s!).
I know what it’s like to have a busy family life with lots of commitments and caring for older and maybe sick older family members.
I understand that it can be really challenging to lead this so called ‘healthy lifestyle’.
And I get that feeling of despair when you just don’t know where to start.
I’ve been there too and I’m not asking you to do anything that I haven’t done.
I’ve had health challenges (big ones) and I too had big decisions and big changes to make.
Everything I share in my courses and with my clients is how I and my family live.
The anti-diabetes lifestyle has so many rewards. It does not have to be boring nor does it have to be rigid. The fact is that most people enjoy their food all the more once they adopt this lifestyle.
Believe me I’m neither of those!
- Most people can reverse or regress their type 2 diabetes and all can improve their health prospects
- You are unique and your health needs are not identical to everyone else’s
- Prescription drugs do not have to be the solution to type 2 diabetes
All of my health plans are:
- Heart healthy: most people with diabetes die from heart disease so all of my diabetes reversal programs promote healthy hearts and blood vessels.
- Weight friendly: I hate diets & deprivation. Weight loss will just automatically happen if you stick to your diabetes reversal plan. It’s that simple and it’s the healthy way.
- Anti-aging: Diabetes is an aging disease. In fact people with diabetes tend to live 10-15 years less. So I want to make you feel and look ten years younger. It’s really possible!
- Health promoting: Many of your organs are affected by diabetes; your sight, your kidneys are particularly vulnerable. Your diabetes reversal plan will nourish every cell in your body.
- Energising: Many people complain of tiredness, brain fog and low mood. Within 1 week you should start to feel more energetic, ready for action and motivated to achieve your dreams!
Here’s to your success. If you would like more information about the Kickstart Diabetes Reversal programme or to sign up click here: http://siobhan-dee.thinkific.com/?ref=92a61b
Here are some of Siobhan’s recent blogs: